Update by user Mar 06, 2015

Since I haven't heard from Elk Grove Nissan Dealership for weeks, had to call them, talked to the manager, his first words "this is a big deal" second he was embarrassed, said he apologized on behalf of his crew, they made a mistake, he said that mistake could have cost us up wards $10 k . Sorry is not good enough !!!

They just lost our business.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2015

I heard a knocking noise while driving and pulled over to check,  I took it to Elk Grove CA.Nissan Dealership & they recommended Short Block or New Engine. I declined for a second opinion from Sacramento certified mechanic. When I picked up my truck the service advisor stated that the mechanic offered to buy my 2000 Nissan Frontier pick truck and it turned out it didn't need a new engine, all it needed was an Alternator (what a big difference in the amount of money I could have spent) I also noticed every oil change they have numerous hundreds of dollars of work recommended maintenance for my vehicle for sure I won't be going back there ever again for any Services or Sales of New Vehicles.They just loss a customer and their business.

This reviewer shared experience about "loss of trust" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. teresatolbert is overall dissatisfied with Nissan Of Elk Grove. The most disappointing about truck repair at Nissan Of Elk Grove was i lost trust overall Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Roseville Auto Plaza that you may also consider.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Nissan Of Elk Grove to other companies on our site.

Comments